Thursday, July 12, 2007

The week... so far!

Let's start off by listing everything I ate (seeing that it is a food blog to begin with lol)

1. Rice + beef rendang + fried brinjals + fried egg.
2. 6 mini fried popiahs + 10 mini sandwiches + a small saucer of fried meehoon + 2 1901 doggies :)
3. (dramatically pauses before the heart attack sets in) stew + rice + egg
4. countless of sandwiches (homemade sausage and mayo, bacon + mayo, egg + mayo)
5. 6 bowls of kokokrunch + milk!!
6. nasi lemak packets. can't remember how many.
7. lasagna (bout 3 helpings or so)
8. think I had a quiche from Delifrance as well... can't remember whether tht was last week ke this week? LOL!

No wonder I'm fat-ish. Geez.

Now that i'm done with the food side of it...

Am not... I sense another bowl of KoKoKrunch. Hrmm... KKK. I'm not racist k.

On a brighter note, at the very least there seems to be improvement in the R sector. There was actually a bit of conversation going on today! Too cute lah that one.

Workwise, nothing much to talk about. Just that, the general feeling of happiness is there lah.. I don't dread waking up for work, and I actually look forward to it! (R sector alert) Which was the only thing that was missing from the previous job I was in. That was hell. And from what I've heard, it still is.

Thanks Karan, Nabila, Ivan, Syamin and Stace for listening to me going on and on about... *you know lah kan*

Til tomorrow then...

OMG!

Congrats to MIRA who thought she did badly for her second interview today at M.E. Evidently someone managed to get through to the 3rd interview!

Yippey!!

Naggy 1 to naggys all over the world. Abstain and thou shall not suffer from brain freeze.

Naggy 1 to naggy 2. Green on hold til next Wednesday k.

Karaoke this saturday @ News Ampang 3pm.

No comments: