Monday, June 25, 2007

Drama... Done?

What a week.
I still feel the aftereffects.
Or maybe its just that i'm feeling the ditdot of that.
What the fuck does that mean? I dunno.

Why do I flare up so damned fast?
Why do I waver with your words?

Let me ask me for a moment here
What I am seeking exactly?
Revenge? Satisfaction? An apology?

Where's the satisfaction in obtaining an apology by lashing out like that?
(I needed to vent... and I did)
But T says K is hurting and that I still cannot bear.

Yes dear, I care.
If you ever thought otherwise
Let me tell you
It was always here.

I want to clarify.
To marry ms. forgive and mr forget.
But its not the right time, let us pay for our crimes
And once the quota of space is met...

You'll speak of Ning
I'll speak of Jac
We'll start from there
and work our way down to that...

So maybe, the drama is not quite done. I'm not over the hurt. You're not over (whatever it is that you're not)
But I promise not to get too comfortable in this place.

And you promise (if you can) to show me a glimpse of the real you,
How it differs from the person I once knew.

How did I manage to get it right
Wanting no more after that night
And managed to get it oh so wrong
Guess I was in this alone
all this time.

No comments: