Saturday, June 16, 2007

Si Mira Juli yang bodoh.

Haha. I need not to tell you. All the other times, we're just sitting, with me looking at you, but somehow managed to make it look like I was looking at the badminton game, we have the telepathy connection wei. How cool is that! Screw that shit.

I will put that aside for now, and will lay down, what I had for today! (Hey, I can't be writing what I have everyday, right? I mean, people would think I stapled my tummy or something! Which, I did NOT!)

I started the morning with :
2 bowls of Chicken Porridge, with Sardines and Eggs.

Then, later, I had :
CB's Fruit Tea Ice Blended
CB's Caesar's Salah with Chicken.

Then, of course, I went for the BBQ and had : (please be amazed)
4 pieces of Beef
2 pieces of Chicken
3 Sausages
1 Garlic Bread
4 pieces of Prawns
1 tiny slice of cake
1/3 bowl of Curry Mee
A little bit of Coleslaw
Mushroom & pepper sauce
1 Curry Puff
1 super tiny Cupcake with icing

And of course, a mouthful bite of Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence.

Thanks.

Now, I'm going to go and attend to the kids' request. They feel like swimming.

No comments: