Friday, July 13, 2007

Jerseys.

Haha, I realized that this blog is more and more becoming a blog rather than just about food. It's cool, still plays the title. I haven't jot down what I had in a while, already. But for today, here goes!

I had 2 HUGE bowls of Mee Soup (which might be divided into a 4 servings?) and Butter Prawn Fried Rice in Square and a Corn-Beef Sandwich with Cheese. Haha. Quite good, huh?

Well, this is the cause of really wanting to know if the grass was greener on the other side. Ahaha. The irony of this is that, after writing about it earlier, and being at a DVD shop buying DVDs to layan, I came across the series Weed Season One and the back description said about the grass is greener on the other side. Apparently, it smells much better too! Haha.

And all this happened, because Harry Potter in CineLeisure was sold out, and bumping into Fizul and Alis along the way. Naggys should never see one another. Burning desires will pop up. In the end, they weren't there to munch it out with us.

Anywho, in CineLeisure, we came across this shop with full of T-shirts, and there are a couple cool ones, that reads, "Remind me again why I need a boyfriend" and "Tell your boyfriend I said Thanks!" Haha. Neat, right? And I was talking about Naggy, and wanted to have jerseys made. I get number 7! Thanks. Haha!

Hah, and another might I add. I've been emo lately, because I think it's time. And apart from reminiscing the past, and seeing the past more than once this week. Twice I see the fucker, the Chingy and the friend of the ex. Hah, and the best part about friend of the ex, who I have the farthest relationship with, is a mad biatch who doesn't know how to drive. She was just trying to play around with me, and in the end, the little girl is only a P driver. And, to think that she recognized me, and wanted to piss me off. Well, atleast I know that I was the heroine in the drama that happened, unlike you, the outside influence who brainwashed a poor little tudung girl. But hey, I've got to say, it was a good piss, like the ones you do it in a toilet. What a relief!

No comments: