Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A HUGE stepping stone.

Going into the 3rd week of my job, with the endless suffering and brags, I quit. It really has been different for me. Everything practically changed, while I was in ME. I had no time to myself even, because I was busy thinking how to manage myself at work. Blablabla. And even after I quit, I feel that I've spent most of my time, at home. What has happened to me? Let's not talk about ME anymore. Because they suck. Thanks to Ananthi for the opportunity, and fuck you Max, for making me feel like that. I wish, I had wasted more time. Boo!

I might have mentioned to some of my friends, that I feel awkward, hanging out now. Regardless of with who, I feel like I can't be comfortable anymore. Hopefully, this phase of shit, will soon pass.

The bright side to all of these, thanks to Sally, I've got another interview. And hell, it was as brief and as short as it could be. I think it only took about 10 minutes. But hey, atleast something, huh?

I have been wondering, ever since I was a suspect for the dengue fever, everything became weird. (With ME stuck in my everyday like as well.) Me and my friends, me staying home, my food consumption and other neccessary supplements. The course have changed. I haven't felt satisfied ever since. Everything I eat, is just like another thing I put in my mouth for the sake of it. What the hell is going on?

I have to note, that my dreams of going to Holland is now crushed. I need to marry a rich man to be able to achieve my dreams, going everywhere in the world and live luxuriously. Since, I quit my job. And so, this tiny dream is even more of a dream when I was told to browse http://www.efteling.com/home.aspx?LanguageId=2 It would be one of those, unreachable dreams. *sobs* But, I will, one day. One fine day, I will go there. Which adds up to the places I have to go before I die. Haha.

Notice how my entry is going haywire? It's because I really don't know what I wrote, and currently writing about. Yup. I'm a little bit lost myself. Due to what I have mentioned earlier. Make sense? Oh God. I'm probably a little bit . . . . . .

No comments: