Saturday, September 1, 2007

R Sector!

Find me a heart that beats to the same rhythm
And a mind that can outwit a T9
If you can't then I'll just have you
For you get me all the time

Give me a reason not to ask
I need to know where this will lead
For when you're not around me
I falter... I grow weak...

Be the balm that soothes my burning questions
Utter those words that I want to hear
Leave no scar when I come to you defenceless
Offer me no lies nor deceit

Walk a mile in my shoes
Then ask the questions you've asked before
Forget the blinding emotions I feel for you
You might feel like a rag sweeping the floor

(But that is how much I adore you)
(To keep on coming back for more)

This is me pining at home
This is what you've done
I chose to be in this position
To be on call, to you I run

Time and time again
You know the words to soothe the pain
When you call... I run... I run...

No comments: