Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Flu!

Shits up! Got the flu. But still managed to eat enough for a zoo. How do i do this?
No wonder he says my face is round lol!
Ah well, be thankful for the fact that I can eat.
Not many people can say the same huh?

Thanks to Mira, I was inspired to write the following...



There's something bout the way your lashes
Frames your deeply expressive eyes
Its hard for me to look into
And that I don't wonder why

I know you catch me when I stare
But really darlin I don't care
There is something I need to share
But if I do will you still be there?

I don't want to fall just to make me feel alive
But I'm setting myself way up high
I falter with each step I take
The closer I get, the harder it gets to break... my fall...
I want to pick up the phone
But will you answer my call?

They know it just as well as I do
From the way I talk, everything is about you
But i'll still stay in denial
Will refuse to give it a trial
Maybe when the time is right
Maybe then but not tonight...

It sounds strange but what I really want most
Is nothing more than just to hold you close...

No comments: