Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Of my Haunted Room.

I'm beginning to think that my room is haunted...

Its either that or... I have some medical condition which wakes me up at night, half paralyzed with fear and breaking out into cold sweat.

There are shadows that dance eerily across the walls, and also a door that seems to open itself. Yup, its locked.

Then there's also that crushing, helpless feeling, and my arms are always gripped tightly on the bars of the metal headrest. I can't unclench my fingers, to ward of those shadows that seem to form indistinct, blurred white faces atop a black fuzzy body. No discernable features. They seem to always like to rush up and stare me in the face. And also have the audacity to sit on my chest.

At times they seem to take form of a small, greyish black gingerbread man type figures that dart about the room just being annoying. My phone, which was lying on the floor, managed to get itself dragged about a foot away from its original position. The computer table rolls itself from left to right. And there is this annoying clicking sound that just won't go away.

Very stressful. Can't open my mouth to say a word, or to scream in terror. Can't flail my arms in self defense when those eerie faces swoop for what seems like a passionate kiss. Not forgetting the years ago episode where I was dragged down the bed seemingly by some unseen force.

What bitches. Rendering me helpless.

But there's one good thing about it though. I began praying more.

Which just makes me think that this is all a figment of my very wild imagination. A classic case of Catholic guilt manifesting itself in a mysterious way.

Unless of course...

Who you gonna call?

2 comments:

Redz said...

Call Constantine!

Barry said...

got his number? lol!