Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Penghadaman si Mira Juli

Hahaha! Damn. The weekend was crazy! Now I feel like we truly live the blog title! Okay, I know I haven't been blogging, but let me recall what I had. Wahahahaha!

I know I had Maggi Goreng Ayam at Lotus and Teh O Ais after La Queen on Friday. Can't remember what I had during the day though. Oh yes, it's written below, 2 plates of Fried Mee. Haha!

And then of course, Saturday morning, I was sound asleep, and can't quite remember what I had, until the night of UV Nation. Haha! Glasses of whatever water that was there to consume, about 3-4 lollipops, and then water and coke, and of course, half plate of Fried Mee in the morning of Sunday, then a couple of triangular sandwiches (thanks to Tareq! Mwah!), and then maybe 5 sticks of Chicken Sate. Nice huh? Mm.

Haha. And yes, got home to a T-Bone steak, with Mom & Dad's left over Rib Eye, a couple of Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream, Beef Bakon & Spring Onions. Erm, what else. Must be 1 green apple. Haha. And some Bergedils. Yum. Of course, continued the day with almost a whole regular Beef Pepperoni Pizza from Dominoes. And apples! And a bit of Durian. Hahaha! Burp!

And today morning, a whole lot of Sausages, Scrambled Eggs, and Baked Beans.

Shit, that's a whole lot! Recover my ass! It seems, whatever happens in my mouth, cuts or tooth aches, I still eat, no matter what! And imagine! I actually dreamt of eating Pot Roast while eating my Bergedils. Dammit!

Incase, I did not let you know Barry, I have been SSA-ing and SEA-ing. But I'm sure you've guessed as much. I haven't seen you since the weekend, and it is Wednesday today! OMG!

No comments: